ARES Training Tonight

Cliff Hotchkiss (thg)

Reminder: Philadelphia ARES

When: Sunday, 11 July 2021, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

On 147.030 MHz
(+offset 91.5 PL)

EchoLink: W3QV-R

AllStar: 47970

Phila ARES

Philadelphia ARES
Amateur Radio Emergency Services net
Every Sunday evening at 2100 (9:00 PM)

http://phlares.org/

Description: Check in tonight to continue with our Traffic Passing drills.  The message for tonight is “Successful emergency management relies upon experience and expertise.”(Leo Bosner). Please be prepared to send the message using the form of your choice (Radiogram, ICS-213, or ARC-213). One random person (I’ll ask for volunteers!) will transmit the message using the form of their choice, and the rest of us will practice copying. If there is time at the end we can try a digital transmission as well.  Please don’t hesitate to email me with any questions or problems: KC3PGT@....

Cliff Hotchkiss

KC3PGT

Emergency Coordinator

Philadeplphia County ARES