Lightship Weekend Saturday August 20th and Sunday August 21st 7am to 3pm

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

WE WILL be OPERATING
Turtle Rock Lighthouse

Thanks to Steve K3FZT and gonnegtions with the Sedgely Club we will be operating the lighthouse for the
event.

Sal NC3U and I will be overseeing this activation, but we have done if before (and I have the scar to prove it) Lighthouse Weekend 2019

We are looking for folks to setup and run the station.
If you want to get involved, reply to this thread.

THINK FIELD DAY on the Schuylkill River.

Hang some wires. Run some coax. Canopy. Table. Power (any). Radio.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

Hello Jim,
Count me in on the Lightship weekend. The Lighthouse is in my backyard.  I pass it often.
I'm good all day Saturday and Sunday morning.
Bob,
K3NIE

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 5:57 PM Jim Fisher AJ3DI <jedijf@...> wrote:
WE WILL be OPERATING
Turtle Rock Lighthouse

Thanks to Steve K3FZT and gonnegtions with the Sedgely Club we will be operating the lighthouse for the
event.

Sal NC3U and I will be overseeing this activation, but we have done if before (and I have the scar to prove it) Lighthouse Weekend 2019

We are looking for folks to setup and run the station.
If you want to get involved, reply to this thread.

THINK FIELD DAY on the Schuylkill River.

Hang some wires. Run some coax. Canopy. Table. Power (any). Radio.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf
AJ3DI
www.aj3di.com
HamshackHotline ext: 14423
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
  --  Jedi Master Yoda

Vincent Pisacane

Jim:

Limited stamina and capability but if you need some I am available for the Lighthouse event.

Vince WB3IDW

[...]

Vincent L. Pisacane, PhD
32304 Ann's Choice Way
Warminster, PA 18974-3378
Phone: 215-323-4628
Email: vincepisacane@...
Call Sign: WB3IDW

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

Vince....it's open to all, for whatever YOU want/need to make of it!

COME ON DOWN!

On 7/8/22, Vincent Pisacane <vincepisacane@...> wrote:
Jim:

Limited stamina and capability but if you need some I am available for
the Lighthouse event.

Vince WB3IDW

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 5:57 PM Jim Fisher AJ3DI <jedijf@...>
wrote:

WE WILL be OPERATING
Turtle Rock Lighthouse
<https://www.lighthousefriends.com/light.asp?ID=856>
Map
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/39%C2%B058'11.9%22N+75%C2%B011'23.6%22W/@39.96997,-75.1920687,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x37439de5df5878e2!8m2!3d39.96997!4d-75.18988>

Thanks to Steve K3FZT and gonnegtions with the Sedgely Club we will be
operating the lighthouse for the
International Lighthouse Lightship Weekend - ILLW
<https://illw.net/index.php>

<http://phil-mont.org/illw2019/illw2019.html>

[...]

Linus Chen-Plotkin, KC3TUY

Hi Jim,

Sounds awesome, and we'll be in town around that time. Count me in!

Linus KC3TUY

Guy, WA3JZN

Count me as interested. I've been reading about Lighthouse Activation for a few years now. My availability will depend on my wife's health needs at that time. I'll firm this ou closer to the date.

73,
Guy, WA3JZN

Daniel Wagaman

Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm happy to be part of the station.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2022 at 3:39 PM Guy, WA3JZN <wa3jzn@...> wrote:
Count me as interested. I've been reading about Lighthouse Activation for a few years now. My availability will depend on my wife's health needs at that time. I'll firm this ou closer to the date.

73,
Guy, WA3JZN

Jonathan Verlin

Hi, Jim. I live in the area and I'd like to join you Saturday morning. I'm available from 8-11 a.m. I'm new to events like this and am not sure what to bring -- a radio and laptop perhaps? Please advise.

Regards,
Jonathan

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

Jonathan,

Great to have you on board for the event!

Bring whatever you are comfortable with bringing. We never know what
we'll need until we are actually doing it.

And since it's a 2 day event, what is needed (or not) Saturday, may be
different for Sunday.

On 7/31/22, teacherjrv@... <teacherjrv@...> wrote:
Hi, Jim. I live in the area and I'd like to join you Saturday morning. I'm
available from 8-11 a.m. I'm new to events like this and am not sure what
to bring -- a radio and laptop perhaps? Please advise.

Regards,
Jonathan
--
jim fisher
Jedijf
AJ3DI
www.aj3di.com
HamshackHotline ext: 14423
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
-- Jedi Master Yoda

Phil Zminda

i can be there early Saturday. morning to help setup and assist other ops. I only have a couple hours but glad to help.

Phil N3ZP