FIELD DAY PHOTOS #fieldday

Richard Roth K2RSJ

Fellow Philmonters,

What a fantastic Phield Day!

It was a true pleasure to meet, see and work with so many fellow hams, new-timers, old-timers and some-timers. Everybody played hard which was truly satisfying to observe.

I had a wonderful time operating with many fine folks at the 40M station, I think we ended up with nearly 200 contacts!

Here are the pictures I took over the weekend. I tried to get as many as I could in between shifts on the air/logging.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDWsTFP32sGX9o2g7

Enjoy, and talk to you on the air soon.

73,
Rich, K2RSJ

Steve K3FZT

Great photos, Rich. Thank you for sharing.

73 de K3FZT / Steve

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 10:06 PM Richard Roth K2RSJ <rrothjr66@...> wrote:
Fellow Philmonters,

What a fantastic Phield Day!

It was a true pleasure to meet, see and work with so many fellow hams, new-timers, old-timers and some-timers.  Everybody played hard which was truly satisfying to observe.

I had a wonderful time operating with many fine folks at the 40M station, I think we ended up with nearly 200 contacts!

Here are the pictures I took over the weekend. I tried to get as many as I could in between shifts on the air/logging.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDWsTFP32sGX9o2g7

Enjoy, and talk to you on the air soon.

73,
Rich, K2RSJ

wa3gm

Great photos rich!!!!!!

73
Greg

On Jun 27, 2021, at 10:51 PM, Steve K3FZT <davidson@...> wrote:

Great photos, Rich. Thank you for sharing.

73 de K3FZT / Steve

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 10:06 PM Richard Roth K2RSJ <rrothjr66@...> wrote:
Fellow Philmonters,

What a fantastic Phield Day!

It was a true pleasure to meet, see and work with so many fellow hams, new-timers, old-timers and some-timers.  Everybody played hard which was truly satisfying to observe.

I had a wonderful time operating with many fine folks at the 40M station, I think we ended up with nearly 200 contacts!

Here are the pictures I took over the weekend. I tried to get as many as I could in between shifts on the air/logging.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDWsTFP32sGX9o2g7

Enjoy, and talk to you on the air soon.

73,
Rich, K2RSJ

Jay Silber

Rich, great stuff. May I use some of these in the What Hams Do TV show I'm producing about Field Day?

Thanks,

Jay S.

It was a true pleasure to meet, see and work with so many fellow hams, new-timers, old-timers and some-timers. Everybody played hard which was truly satisfying to observe.

I had a wonderful time operating with many fine folks at the 40M station, I think we ended up with nearly 200 contacts!

Here are the pictures I took over the weekend. I tried to get as many as I could in between shifts on the air/logging.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDWsTFP32sGX9o2g7

Enjoy, and talk to you on the air soon.

73,
Rich, K2RSJ

K3RON

I was under the weather all weekend. Thanks for the pictures Rich. It looks like everyone had a great time.

73,

Ron, K3RON
------------------------------------
Ron Rubin
------------------------------------

It was a true pleasure to meet, see and work with so many fellow hams, new-timers, old-timers and some-timers. Everybody played hard which was truly satisfying to observe.

I had a wonderful time operating with many fine folks at the 40M station, I think we ended up with nearly 200 contacts!

Here are the pictures I took over the weekend. I tried to get as many as I could in between shifts on the air/logging.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VDWsTFP32sGX9o2g7

Enjoy, and talk to you on the air soon.

73,
Rich, K2RSJ

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

OMG.
awesome.
thank you.

WAY TO GO 'Top of the Hill GANG' !!!

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

Sal Marandola

We forgot to take a few group photos..but i love these thanks rich

Sal/ NC3U