20mhz CRO available free for pickup #forSALE

Gwen Patton

Hi, folks!

My swiss-cheese memory let me forget that this list was here until someone else posted a pointer to a sale for a very useful item. I've got a couple of those NanoVNA's, the earlier model that doesn't have a full enclosure (the story is complicated), and if I didn't already have one, I'd probably make use of that link.

But onward, to my real purpose. I have a BK Precision Model 1471B Oscilloscope. It's not a very broad frequency device, only 10mhz dual-trace, but it works very well within those limits. It's a cathode-ray oscilloscope (CRO), and yes, it's completely free. I have the device and the power cable, and I'll look for an additional graticule that I never used and might be lost. I have a PDF of the manual I can supply. What I don't have are the probes it came with, as they were crap. When I got a new oscilloscope, a nice 4-channel Rigol, the CRO went into back storage, and the probes went into the bin as unusable. But they're standard probes, so you can get them on Amazon or eBay for very little cost.

I'm not selling this CRO. I'm giving it away. You just have to get in touch with me OFF-LIST and make arrangements to come pick it up. I'm in Jeffersonville, on North Whitehall Rd, about a mile south of the Norristown Farm Park's western edge. I'm easy to find, and if you let me know when to expect you, I can get on the repeater and talk you in if necessary.

If a new ham who wants to get into building electronics wants a first oscilloscope for their workbench, this is a great deal. You can't beat free. I'm giving it away because it's fairly large and heavy, and it's just sitting and gathering dust, taking up space I could use for something else.

First come, first serve, contact me off-list.

73,
Gwen, NG3P

Gwen Patton

Just to clarify, it's a 10mhz CRO, not 20, that was just my lousy memory forgetting to change the topic title. The manual is too large to post, and I won't take up space on the list server for it, but here's a link to the copy I have in my files: http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/B&K/1471%20Instruction%20Manual.pdf

73,
Gwen, NG3P