Sunday 2mtr Echolink and AllStar Net

KB3IV

Did you check in or listen to yesterday's net? If your answer is no, you missed hearing Chuck, W3AFV, do a masterful job as net control. He was the first to conduct a net on our new repeater and new controller. We have a new system for handling Echolink check ins. Since Echolink is now embedded into our AllStar node, stations can no longer see where they are in the rotation to check in. All net control operators have the ability to monitor who and what order each station checks in. This new system made for a very smooth and error free flow.

Thank you to Chuck and all our other net control stations for their continued participation in our club's weekly nets. Also, we would like to add more operators to the rotation. Please let me know if I can include you.
Ed KB3IV
Net Control Coordinator