PhilMont AUCTIONFEST TUESDAY January 7th 2020

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

PhilMont AUCTIONFEST TUESDAY January 7th 2020

http://phil-mont.org/auction/Auction_Flyer_2020.pdf

ROXBOROUGH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Wolcoff Auditorium
https://goo.gl/maps/dxAHfkFVbeNo6Bhb7

Print a page 2 for all ITEMS you plan on SELLING!

If you haven't done so yet, PLEASE MOVE TO GROUPS.IO for mailing list:
https://philmontmobileradioclub.groups.io/g/main

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"
-- Jedi Master Yoda

Perry Pepper

I was wondering if the auction might except an item as large as a 10K watt generator. I am trying to sell an almost new (24hrs run time) XP10000E Generac electric start GFI protected generator that was given to me but doesn't meet my needs. I would hope to sell it for $800 ( new $3000) and be happy to donate 10% (no $30.00 cap) to Philmont. ( buyer must pick up) . Thanks, Perry Pepper KC3JUD or pepper.perry@gmail.com