sticky Lightship Weekend Saturday August 20th and Sunday August 21st 7am to 3pm

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

WE WILL be OPERATING
Turtle Rock Lighthouse

Thanks to Steve K3FZT and gonnegtions with the Sedgely Club we will be operating the lighthouse for the
event.

Sal NC3U and I will be overseeing this activation, but we have done if before (and I have the scar to prove it) Lighthouse Weekend 2019

We are looking for folks to setup and run the station.
If you want to get involved, reply to this thread.

THINK FIELD DAY on the Schuylkill River.

Hang some wires. Run some coax. Canopy. Table. Power (any). Radio.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

Join main@Philmontmobileradioclub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.