sticky Field Day 2022 PLANNING

Jim Fisher AJ3DI

Preparations for Field Day 2022 have begun!

Our Field Day Captain, Bill W3AOK will be fielding band requests here in this thread.

If you would like to commit to a band...or a mode....

REPLY HERE

No worries if band is taken, I'm sure we can buddy up and work it out.

Rich has 40 meter - I'm sure we can, if folks want to do  have a CW and/or digital too!

SAME with ALL the bands.

We will keep updating THIS THREAD with status.

Other questions/info general Field Day questions will have another thread.

http://phil-mont.org/fd2022/fieldday2022.html

ARRL Field Day
June 25th and 26th 2022

Setup Friday June 24th at 12 Noon

Field Day is part educational event, part operating event, part public relations event – and ALL about FUN!

Fort Washington State Park
GET TO THE PARK

Main Call:W3EM
GOTA call: W3AA

ALL OPERATORS WELCOME ON ALL BANDS

Band Captain: Bill W3AOK

Want to EAT?
Email our CHEF: wu3i at arrl dot net

GOTA STATION NC3U AJ3DI
75 meter KE3QB
40 meter AA3RC
20 meter
15 meter
10 meter
VHF/UHF/6 meter/160 meter

CONTACT to reserve a BAND

**RESERVE a BAND** means provide station equipment for public use

Phil-Mont participates in Field Day every year from Fort Washington State Park in Fort Washington, PA
GET TO THE PARK
Our operating location is in the group tenting area of the park.
Tent sites A&B. Lot #4 in the following map:
PARK MAP

Everyone is invited to come visit the Field Day site at any time during the activity.
Please be advised we need night time ops. The ops during the day tend to fall off after
dark and are back up for breakfast. If you can work at night coordinate with FD control by Cell or
Repeater. We have a key to the Militia Hill Gate. We can let you in and out. But this must be
coordinated with the ops at the FD site. The gate cannot be left open!!

AFTER HOUR ENTRY/EXIT TIMES (15 minute WINDOWS)
10:00PM - 12 MIDNIGHT - 2:00AM ONLY

If you are staying overnight ENSURE that you have enough supplies BEFORE THE GATES CLOSE!

Unlicensed persons, those with Technician Class licenses, or anyone who has not been on HF for over a
year can operate on the HF bands in a low-stress environment at our Get On The Air (GOTA) station under
the supervision and direction of an experienced coach.

Licensed operators are of course welcome to participate to whatever degree they feel comfortable.
Licensed operators are required to bring their license or a photo-copy in order to act as a
control operator of any Field Day station.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

Join main@Philmontmobileradioclub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.