From: Mark Hinkel WA3QVU via groups.io <mrhinkel@...>
To: warctalk@k3dn.groups.io <warctalk@k3dn.groups.io>; pwa-technet@... <pwa-technet@...>
Sent: Sat, Apr 2, 2022 8:12 am
Subject: [WARCTalk] Germaine Ledoux KA6BAS - SK

Fellow Warc member Tom Ledoux (KD3DI) lost his wife this week.  Germaine would often accompany Tom to club meetings at the senior center and to events at the Fuge held by the Southeastern Pennsylvania Cold War Historical Society.  Their son Ted would also accompany them...  thought he was a ham but I can't find a call sign?

I will plan to attend Germaine's viewing held the same day as the funeral.  Apparently there is no evening viewing.  See below...  there is a picture on the Intell website.

Mark  WA3QVU

https://www.theintell.com/obituaries/p0201918

Germaine (née Hyber) Ledoux
Chalfont - Germaine Ledoux (née Hyber) of Chalfont, Pennsylvania passed away in her home on March 28, 2022 and is back in the care of God. She was 79 years old. She is survived and loved by her husband, Tom, and all three of her children, Ted, Veronica, and Sarah.

Germaine was born on November 26, 1942 in Cleveland, Ohio. After receiving her masters degree from Duquesne University, where she met Tom, she became a pharmacist, wife, and mother. Germaine was an avid gardener, an active member of her church in the choir and Prayer Shawl Ministry, a habitual crafter and secretary for her local Embroidery Guild of America chapter, as well as taking part in book club, yoga and many other social groups. She will be dearly missed.

Relatives and friends are invited to Germaine's services on Wednesday, April 6th. Visitation will begin at 10am followed by the Funeral Mass at 11am at St. Jude Catholic Church at 321 West Butler Ave., Chalfont, PA.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to St. Jude Church (https://stjudechalfont.org).
Interment will be at her family plot in Calvary Cemetery, Cleveland, OH.

Join main@Philmontmobileradioclub.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.